A meticulous, organised and engaging Finance Professional is required to join an innovative and inspiring business, based Stevenage. As a Junior Finance Business Partner you will be an integral part of the organisation finance team, reporting to the Head of Finance.
Your key objective will be to support the business with both their commercial and project related accounting within their "New Business Stream" team. You will take full responsibility for the forecasting, reporting and budget monitoring within this team. Plus you will also be responsible for financial analysis and cost centre and time sheet management.
The successful candidate for this role will be joining an organisation that truly adds value to people lives and has an incredible reputation within its field of expertise.
As Junior Finance Business Partner you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Supporting the lead Finance Business Partner with the month end process and budgeting
- Supporting the Finance lead and Project Managers with:
- Cost centre and project forecasting
- Financial reporting
- Business analysis
- Budget monitoring
- Revenue recognition
- Profit and cost management
- Helping business managers track, monitor and understand cost centre spend
- Key month end duties including:
- Posting and preparing journals
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Updating finance models with actual's
- Calculating and raising invoices
- Following robust financial processes in relation to debtor management and purchasing
- Setting up new suppliers and managing the purchase order process
The ideal Junior Finance Business Partner will need:
- Experience of working within a similar role within a corporate and commercial environment
- Experience of using SAP would be desirable but not essential
- Project accounting experience
- Experience of working with a life science organisation would be desirable
- To be highly motivated and pragmatic
- To be ambitious with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to take ownership and manage multiple projects
- To be part or fully qualified financial professional
Working Monday to Friday, you will be based in Stevenage. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary of between £28,000 - £32000 plus benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search