Customer Service Executive
£25k to £30k based on experience
Hours Monday to Friday 8-5 or 9-6 based in the office. Plus, every other weekend both Saturday and Sunday)
Our client is the market leader in their industry and are currently recruiting for an experienced customer service executive to join their team.
- Taking responsibility for all customer calls
- Dealing with complex issues
- Working to SLA's and KPI's
- Assisting with changes to the client's booking
- Advising customers on the best deals and preparing quotes
- Resolving issues in a timely manner
- Up selling and providing additional information on services
- Updating in house systems
Ideal candidate -
- Strong customer service background or travel background
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Strong IT skills such as word and excel
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Able to work weekends and hours as per above
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted