Part-time Telephony Operator - working from home role
20 hours per week
Salary of £17,422.28 plus bonus/Pro rata salary £9,291.88 plus bonus
Hours - 20 per week between 9.30am-2.30pm Wednesdays to Saturdays. Our client will also consider Tuesdays to Fridays 10.00-3.00 with 1 in every 5 Saturdays. This role is a work from home role, but all training will be on site in our clients Nottingham office just outside Nottingham city centre.
Are you passionate about providing the best customer service? Do you have the best telephone manner and want to work for one of the best organisations in the industry? If so - look no further!
We are currently recruiting for a Telephony Operator on behalf of a national award-winning recognised brand! This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join an ever-growing organisation.
You will provide the very best and efficient customer service and telephone support for all customers and deal with all enquiries in a professional manner. They do have extremely high call volumes so this suitable for someone who likes to work in a fast-paced role and you will need to ensure you are responding to calls quickly but keeping the standards extremely high.
- To answer all incoming calls in a timely, professional and confident manner.
- To assist in finding the right information for customers in a professional manner.
- To take clear messages and deliver them in an efficient way
- To maintain an ongoing rapport with all colleagues and customers.
- To maintain communication with your team members to ensure there is adequate cover throughout the day.
- To carry out ad hoc administrative duties as required.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance during any visits to site and whilst attending
- sessions on zoom/Teams calls etc.
- To ensure attendance at Zoom meetings and maintaining engagement through use of the camera facility
- at all times
- Mandatory overtime will be imposed where required
A minimum of 1 years' experience of working in a similar role. This role may suit someone who is used to taking large volumes of calls in a professional manner.
In return the company will offer you a great salary, discount gift voucher schemes, discount on eye care, 23 holidays plus statutory holidays, refer a friend scheme and much more! Please note benefits such as holidays will be pro rated as this is a part-time position.
You will notice there is an OTE for this role, there is no upselling or sales involved. The bonus is achieved by hitting or exceeding KPI's based around call volumes.
If you are interested, please click on the link below to apply and do not miss this great opportunity!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted