£80-100K base, 20-25% bonus, snr mgmt. equity allocation
A leading B2B cloud software company that offers a Digital Transformation platform for blue-chip enterprise and government clients is seeking an experienced and passionate digital marketing leader to head up its digital marketing function and execute on its global digital strategy.
They operate across 3 offices globally.
Reporting to the CMO, this individual will have a proven track record in driving multi-channel digital marketing programmes across the UK and/or North America and managing a team of digital marketers to achieve monthly demand generation targets in line with the ambitious growth aspiration of the company.
- Co-define the top line digital marketing strategy and principles across the business's target markets with the CMOc
- Mange a team of regional / functional digital marketing managers, executing a clear and actionable strategy to engage, acquire and support customers and partners
- Lead global digital marketing initiatives to maximise customer engagement and drive sustainable growth
- Support innovation and creativity in the business's digital marketing to maximise brand awareness and engagement
- Foster a close partnership with product marketing, marketing operations and regional sales teams to optimise return on investment from digital marketing activities
- Drive a step change in the business's digital marketing capabilities and deliver on ambitious customer growth and revenue targets
- Present insight from analysis of digital marketing performance across all regions to senior management and associated stakeholders
- Minimum 8 years enterprise B2B tech digital marketing experience, preferably software/SaaS
- Strong experience of UK and/or North American territories and marketing trends
- A confident leader and coach able to support and develop existing DM talent and be an effective team player at all levels of the organisation
- An entrepreneurial mentality: self-motivated, driven and committed with high energy levels
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail and ability to prioritise effectively
- Comprehensive knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools, trends and techniques and ability to optimise their use across the digital marketing function
- Strong digital marketing analytics skills and ability to present insights to guide operational improvements and inform leadership decisions
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and senior management
- Hands on and delivery focused, committed to results and growing the business
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted