Tate are working with a a Exeter based business that has national coverage. We are looking to recruit an Administrative Assistant asap to join the team.
- Work as part of a team to provide a range of administrative services for the division to ensure effective business support
- Take responsibility for answering incoming calls and queries, emails and responding appropriately
- Contributes to and helps prepare monthly reports and statistics on operations and finances where directed
- Answers general emails and postal correspondence with customers and training providers/suppliers
- Managing all process around company vehicles
- Be responsible for providing artwork and typing for training manuals/signage/flyers/menus
- Opening Post
- Placing orders and processing invoices
- Attending team meetings and minute taking
- Managing resources
- Generating and maintaining data base of staff including training
The ideal candidate will have previous office experience and a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages.
Hours of work: 9am to 5pm.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted