If you are an efficient and personable Administration Assistant who would love an opportunity to progress and grow within a business, we have a great opportunity that me by just right for you.
Working for thriving Cambridge based business with a fantastic reputation, you will be bases in a busy office environment, with three other administration assistants. You will need to be able to take ownership for the role, make decisions and use your own initiative to get the job done. Alongside being able to develop strong client relationships, provide exceptional customer service and maintain excellent administrative practices and procedures.
One essential area of experience you will need to have to do this role, will be strong IT and systems experience as you will be using a complex LMS system on a daily basis.
If you are successful in your application, you will be joining a team who truly put their employees at the centre of their business. Offering regular wellbeing activities, monthly personal development-based lunches, flexible working, personal and company bonus schemes, private medical health-care, an employee loan scheme and a whopping 30 days holidays (plus bank holidays).
As Administration Assistant you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Dealing with inbound customer enquiries and requests
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Updating relevant systems, to set up courses, create reports and send out key communications
- Updating the company website
- Order processing and invoicing
- Ordering and dispatching client content
- Managing the businesses LMS system
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Overseeing all client communications and the relevant administration related to both clients and the customer service team
- Looking after both incoming and outgoing mail
The ideal Administration Assistant candidate will need:
- Strong IT Systems experience
- Experience within a customer service administration role
- Great customer service skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft office skills including word and Excel
- Be a team player who is dynamic, flexible and adaptable
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong numerical skills
- Able to multitask, be self-motivated and be a problem solver
- Great time management skills
- Excellent phone manner
- An ability to build strong working relationships
Working Monday to Friday, you will be based in Cambridge, you can expect to receive a salary of between £21,000 to £23,000 (depending upon experience) plus benefits which includes 30 days holiday, pension scheme and private health care.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted