NHS Test and Trace have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Business Engagement Manager (Internal Communications) to join their growing team at the state of the art diagnostic laboratory in Royal Leamington Spa. This contract Business Engagement Manager role has the opportunity to be made permanent at the end of the contract and comes with an hourly rate of £20.51 to £25.64 with a 10% retention bonus.
In this flexible internal communications role, you will support UK COVID-19 recovery efforts through the opening of NHS Test and Trace's Royal Leamington Spa site, developing and implementing an ongoing and local internal communication and engagement programme, working closely with their internal communications team. If you were already working in this Business Engagement Manager (Internal Communications) role, these are some of the challenges you would have risen to this week:
● Developed and agreed on an internal staff engagement and communications plan for the lab
● Contributed to the development of the Staff Value Proposition, ensuring that internal communications aligns to this and fits with the laboratory working model
● Produced internal comms materials that are relevant to the lab and cascaded them locally
● Mobilised an ongoing internal communication and engagement programme for employees You will also design and implement a programme of communications for pipeline candidates, taking into account pipeline demographics. Requirements of this Business Engagement Manager (Internal Communications) role include:
● Excellent networking skills with proven experience in establishing and developing external networks
● Outstanding interpersonal/communication skills, including presentations and media work
● Ability to work on your own and as part of a team ● Resilient and able to work under pressure To apply for this Business Engagement Manager job in Royal Leamington Spa, contact Tate today.
Our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.