Contract Administrator, Facilities Management - Up to £12.82 per hour - Temporary - Permanent
3 days office based in Hemel Hempstead - 2 days from home
Our client is a leading Facilities Management company with exciting plans for development over the next few years. We're looking for a Contract Administrator to join them on a temporary to permanent basis.
Experience within Facilities Management is essential for this role.
Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager you will be required to log, respond and organise the full life cycle of all facilities management work, from customer enquiry to job completion. Deliver excellent customer service, interpret and manage work orders through the Concept Evolution system ensuring that contract SLA's and KPI's met.
As Contract Administrator, your duties will include:
- First point of contact for all reactive and planned maintenance activity, received by telephone and e-mail.
- Inputting new work tasks into the system to ensure that attendance takes place within the required timeframes.
- Plan and dispatch all reactive and planned maintenance tasks to engineers based on the correct skills sets, geographical location and service delivery arrangements.
- Manage complex workload, re-planning/assigning tasks as outlined in the contract planners, with support from engineering supervisor.
- Track the daily work outstanding for engineers and sub-contractors.
- Raise purchase requisition and/or purchase orders.
- Collate accurate reports as required.
- Prioritise urgent jobs demand, reacting promptly to Health and Safety risks identified as part of job recording and prioritisation.
- Loading job completion certificates and entering time records against reactive and planned tasks and ensuring appropriate action is taken for further/quoted works.
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints.
- Analysis of job history/running reports to avoid failures/financial penalties.
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of facilities management
- An excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time management skills
- Understanding of service level agreements, service targets, objectives and key performance indicator development
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook
Monday - Friday 8am-4.30pm and 9.30 - 6pm
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted