Administrator - Totton - £23,000-£25,000 depending on experience - Office based - Full time hours Monday to Friday
We are excited to be working on a new role for a company of marine experts, and they are looking for an exceptional Administrator to join their small and friendly team based in Totton.
You will be responsible for supporting one of the Directors with administration based tasks, so you will need to be a multi-tasker who can work in a busy and demanding environment where no two days are the same.
This role can be very reactive and can change depending on company needs, therefore you need to have a flexible "can do" working attitude and not be fazed by this.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with queries
- Taking messages for the management team if they are unavailable
- Meeting and greeting any visitors who are attending the site
- Sales order processing and updating our internal systems daily with information
- Data entry, Spreadsheet management
- Organising refreshments for office and meetings in the board room as required
- Scanning and photocopying along with any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Stationary ordering/monitoring/negotiation
- Updating our Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and ad-hoc social media with approved news updates
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Confident and professional communication skills at all levels
- Be proactive, fast learner, and able to show initiative
- Previous experience within a similar role
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search