Customer Service Advisor
A Customer Service Advisor is required by an established retail organisation to cover both the shop floor and back office customer support. Working in a small and friendly team, the main duties will be:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Advising customers on products and prices
- Liaising with customers via email, telephone, live chat and social media
- Assisting customers with ordering and order queries
- Ensuring the shop floor is presentable at all times
- Show high levels of maturity
To be considered for this position, applicants must have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a very customer focussed attitude
- Be IT literate
- Have a flexible attitude
Please note the working hours for this position are Monday to Saturday, 10:30am to 7pm with a day off in the week.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted