HR Administrator's (Shared Services) 6 month fixed term contract's
£18,000 hybrid working model
Start Date: 27th September 2021
We have the pleasure of working with an exciting, collaborative and innovative organisation who are looking to take on some super organised, HR Administrator's with a great eye for detail! There is potential for this role to be made permanent for the right person.
In return the company will offer you a basic salary of 18,000 PA based on working 37.5 hours a week.
We are looking for the perfect candidate who has gained experience of working within a fast-paced office environment. Reporting to the HR Manager you will be a key member of the Shared Services Team. We are looking for a highly organised and accurate individual who can work well within a team environment. This is a busy, fast-paced department where the need to multitask and use of initiative will be vital, along with excellent communication skills.
- Admin of people matters with a recommended course of action within policy and maintaining personnel records.
- Updating internal HR databases and maintaining the HR Shared Services In box.
- Preparing HR documents.
- Answer employee queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).
- Imputing of Payroll Data.
The person fit:
- Experience in a fast-paced admin environment.
- Complete integrity and reliability to manage and perform sensitive and confidential work.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confidence to build strong internal relationships across the business.
- Great attention to detail and able to work on own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure in a reactive environment.
- Highly organised and able to work at pace with accuracy.
- Drive, self-motivation, and a positive can-do attitude are a must.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel packages is essential.
- A genuine 'people person' to work alongside a great team.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone who is looking to gain HR Experience or is looking to expand their admin skills!
If you think this exciting opportunity is the next great move for you, we'd love for you to contact us! There's no better place to express your potential. Please click the link below to apply.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search