Helpdesk Manager, Facilities Management - Up to £38,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Our client is a leading Facilities Management company with exciting plans for development over the next few years. We're looking for a Helpdesk Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Experience within Facilities Management is essential for this role.
Reporting to the Operations Support Manager you will be required to add value through the proactive leadership, supervision, planning and organisation of the helpdesk operation on a daily basis. Lead role for daily helpdesk operations service delivery and initiating, co-ordinating and communicating information on its behalf with the Operations team and client where required.
As Helpdesk Manager, your duties will include:
- Management of day to day Helpdesk operations and team management structure
- Lead and drive the development of the Helpdesk operation and external client solutions, including (not limited to) CAFM, telephony, workload management and allocation system and process development
- Provide support and direction to Helpdesk team managers in the areas of team management, service delivery and performance
- Carry out periodic and adhoc quality checks to all helpdesk activity including (not limited to) job logging, call handling, communications and incident management
- Delivery of key Helpdesk metrics and service levels
- Support operations performance measures by monitoring service delivery against contract metrics and driving jeopardy management
- Ensure Helpdesk delivers a superior level of customer service
- Quality training and frontline service delivery
- Act as escalation point for helpdesk activities (may include out of hours calls)
- Support management of supplier relationship and performance monitoring
- To ensure the Helpdesk operation is working as efficiently and cost effectively as possible within an agreed budget
- Oversee management of operations centre team, carry out performance reviews, and ensure continuous development of team. Managing sickness, absence and disciplinary issues.
Skills and Experience
- Previous management experience is essential as well as Facilities Management industry experience
- Detail conscious, accurate and methodical in approach
- Strong line management and leadership skills
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus, and promote a sense of team spirit and good morale within the team
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Resilient and able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Monday - Friday 8am-4.30pm and 9.30 - 6pm
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted