Digital Marketing Experience
Office based role just outside Nottingham city centre
Our client produce high quality branded products and market those products to retailers and consumers in the UK, Europe and the USA. They produce exciting products to market and the team are incredible!
Main Purpose of the job:
- Responsible for managing the Company's own webstores and brand flagship stores on Online Marketplaces (where applicable).
- Support the development of e Commerce and digital marketing strategy for online business.
- To manage brand profile and direct response through social media activity, overseeing campaign execution and post campaign evaluation.
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns to include SEO, SEM, Display advertising, email campaigns etc
- To work in partnership with Commercial teams and 3rd party Retail clients on external brand marketing initiatives.
- Strong experience across both Mobile and Web platforms with minimum 2 years experience in e Commerce / digital marketing.
- Experience of working for an online retailer preferred (but not essential)
- Highly numerate, experience of using Web analytics (preferably Google Analytics) to improve the customer experience, improve conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and drive commercial performance.
- Experience of leveraging digital marketing capabilities to drive brand awareness and direct response activity (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc)
- Experience of working in partnership with 3rd party marketing agencies
- Experience of managing budgets and driving strong marketing ROI through effective campaign management.
- Experience of working with e Commerce platforms (e.g. Magento and Shopify) and associated technologies (e.g. CMS and or CRM)
- Strong experience in production tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premier)
- Experience of working with Online Marketplaces (e.g. Amazon, Zalando, etc) with a solid understanding of what it requires to drive success on these platforms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this incredible opportunity, please click the below link
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted