E-commerce Executive (UK Brands)
Office based role - just outside Nottingham city centre
The main parts of the role:
- Responsible for supporting the management of the Company's webstores across a number of brands.
- Support the development of e Commerce and digital marketing strategy for online business.
- To work with Brand Marketing and e Commerce colleagues to lead / manage brand engagement and direct response through social media activity (organic & paid), overseeing campaign execution and post campaign evaluation.
- Support the management / optimisation of content across web / mobile and across all brands
- Good experience of content management and digital marketing across both Mobile & Web platforms.
- Experience of managing all relevant social media channels (Facebook; Instagram; Pinterest; Tik Tok; You Tube etc) to drive brand awareness and direct response activity.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Experience of managing budgets and driving strong social media marketing ROI through effective campaign management.
- Good level of numeracy, experience of using Web analytics (preferably Google Analytics) to improve the customer experience and drive commercial performance.
- Experience of working with e Commerce platforms (ideally Magento) and associated technologies (e.g. CMS, CRM etc)
- Experience in production tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premier etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of working for an online retailer preferred (but not essential)
If you are passionate about marketing and would love to market some incredible brands then please click the below link to apply!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted