A newly created post for an Internal Recruiter to be responsible for the nationwide recruitment for one of the UK's largest independent chains.
Seeking an accomplished Recruitment professional, with experience hiring manual labour/ industrial/drivers/mechanical or engineering staff preferably due to the nature of your target audience.
This is an exciting time to join a business who have experienced significant growth over recent years, have robustly traded through the pandemic and who have a significant expansion programme ahead of them.
YOU will be key to helping the business achieve its current and future goals, by helping fulfil 'BAU' vacancies and pipe lining a constant flow of talent ready for the business to on-board as new branches open around the country.
This can be a REMOTE role as you will be required to visit sites nationwide. You should be prepared to drive where the business needs you, and not necessarily tied to set hours. The Head Office is in Hertfordshire where you will attend when needed for meetings and where you could also work from.
By owning this position, you will enjoy:
- An autonomous way of working and sense of ownership
- Promoting the company brand and accomplishments
- Creating your own attraction campaigns and strategy
- An opportunity to bring know how and recruitment expertise to the business
- A sense of achievement by enhancing current fill rates and improving retention KPIs
- Regular contact and a close working relationship with the Senior Management team
- Discounts on the company's services
Your Responsibilities & Accountability here will be:
- Managing all live vacancies within the Company for the Centres Liaise with the Area
- Managers, keeping them updated with all relevant information
- Communicate with candidates, including arranging interviews
- Engage with your audience through LinkedIn & other social media platforms and local competitors
- Support with interviews where necessary
- Monitor KPI targets & report back to the Board where necessary
- Spot opportunities and make recommendations to enhance employee retention
- Develop & monitor pipeline talent within the organisation
- Must be able to use various tools & sources to attract the correct calibre of candidate for the business
- Be a solution orientated person able to overcome challenges
Other Information you might like to know:
- Use of own vehicle with mileage paid
- Company discounts - that really will be beneficial!
- Salary: £30,000 £35,000 pa dependant on experience
- Ability to multitask, be self-disciplined and able to self-motivate
- Effective communicator
- Working with KPI's
- Core hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm. 37.5 per week although flexibility will be needed for out of hours candidate calls/interviews as you would expect!
- Holiday: 20 days a year + Bank Holidays & Statutory days
- Car driver with a full driving licence.
- Laptop and phone provided
Emma Tarbox is delighted to support you with your application for this role. Please use the APPLY button for a convenient method to submit your cv. Please watch out for phone calls or emails regarding the status of your application.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted