£80,000 - £120,000
We are recruiting a Commercial Manager for a large international Engineering and Construction business, working specifically in the power and transportation sectors, based in their new London office. This important and integral position will be working on a new multimillion-pound Rail project and will be responsible for all commercial aspects including contract management. We are seeking an individual who is very experienced and knowledgeable in EPC, pre- tender and pre-contract processes and who can provide full commercial support and expertise during construction stage.
Your role and responsibilities will include;
- Prequalification criteria and compliance.
- Compile relevant marketing and financial information required in the Tender.
- Review and negotiate FIDIC and similar Construction contracts.
- Draft, review and negotiate terms and conditions of Supplier contracts.
- Review and negotiate Incoterms for freight and shipping.
- Monitor resources and costs related to the project and complete monthly reporting and forecasting
- To establish and maintain accurate and robust reporting structures
- Maximise cash flow through timely preparation of valuations, submission of invoices and receipt of payments due.
- Liaise across the project team to promote a clear understanding of the contractual relationships between the various parties and stakeholders.
- Ensure the subcontract process is administered correctly
- Deal with claims preparation, final account negotiation and settlement
The successful candidate will take the full commercial ownership and drive and enhance clear and defined commercial output, milestones and goals. This is an incredibly exciting project to be a part of and you will play a very active role in the success and growth of the project.
For the successful candidate you will possess the following;
- Degree qualified
- You MUST have Infrastructure experience, Rail desirable
- Experience in EPC
- Solid experience with international Construction/ Infrastructure projects, especially with managing the various commercial contracts
- Excellent knowledge of exporting, freight, insurances etc.
- Must have experience in setting up commercial procedures
- Strong contractual experience including contract terms and conditions.
- Strong negotiation and commercial skills and expertise governance and legislation
- A solid understanding of the commercial and construction legal matters,
- Exceptional Excel and technical ability
- Driven, motivated and passionate
We are looking for someone to start ASAP so don't delay submit your CV today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search