Role: PR and Marketing Manager
Location: East London Docklands
Salary: £45,000 + Bonus of up to 4k
I am seeking a PR and Marketing Manger for a vacancy with my client, a luxury brand who are based in East London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the PR and events strategy for the UK Brand presence. You will act as an ambassador for the brand, maximising awareness of the brand activities and ensuring that the brand has a great reputation and relationship amongst the target market. You will also plan and manage the marketing communications functions and budgets for the brand.
It is advantageous if you have a luxury or retail background for the role.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to.
- Develop a clear understanding of the brand audience
- Management of the press sample collection and editorial photoshoots
- Maximise Editorial coverage
- Ensure excellent media relationships
- Identify new joint venture and partnership PR opportunities
- Work closely with the Brand Manager and the head of communication
- Manage the distribution of press releases
- Press release/copy writing as requested by HQ
- Create and facilitate all brand media PR events
- Create the annual events strategy - working inline with marketing objectives
- Identify suitable event and partnership opportunities
- Regular reporting of monthly press clippings
- Provide regular PR activity updates to the Head of Comms
- Develop and launch multichannel marketing campaigns
- Develop, create and manage all events in line with the brands core values
- Perform ongoing customer/market research and demographic profiling to identify and target clientele
- Work closely with luxury retailers to maximise joint advertising opportunities and develop promotional POS activities
- Produce reports that demonstrate key marketing analytic to be used in Brand Presentations
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted