Full time, permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator with experience within the financial services sector to join a successful and fast-growing business.
Duties will include:
- Assist financial advisors with daily admin tasks
- Preparing packs for annual reviews
- Preparing reports to send to clients, including any applications and additional documentation
- Liaise with other professionals such as accountants, solicitors, and product providers
- Ensure clients and advisers are kept up to date with progress
- Dealing with client requests - income, withdrawals, change of details, requests for information
- Build relationships with the clients
- Booking client meetings and preparing packs for these meetings
- Providing support to the advisers and ensuring that they have everything required for their appointments
- Competitive salary of up to £30,000 pa depending on experience
- Pension contribution
- Career development
- Parking available
Please apply online or call Tate Basingstoke today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted