Tate are working with an organisation based in central Exeter to recruit a Finance Administrator to start asap.
- Assist and actively support the Senior Management Team with a reliable, accurate and efficient service
- Payment of supplier invoices for goods and services received
- Prepare and send income invoices and credit notes
- Raising and sending income invoices
- Collection of receivables and credit control
- Prepare control accounts, reconciling the general ledger accounts to supporting information and resolving queries and correcting errors and omissions promptly.
- Receiving cash, cheques and credit card payments on behalf of the organisation
- Preparation and processing of cash sheets and routine income.
The ideal candidate will have some finance experience, ideally in sales or purchase ledger. If you are studying towards your AAT even better!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search