Temporary role to start asap until December 2021
£11.00 per hour
The Stock Administrator will support Goods In by receiving parcels onto site, delivering to end users, replenishing and delivering stock, ordering stock and booking stock onto the in-house system.
Key duties include:
- Goods in - raising POs and placing orders.
- Identifying and investigating invoice queries.
- Inventory control of stocks, to include procurement of supplies, stock checking, maintenance of minimum order levels, dealing with supply and supplier issues when they arise.
- Delivering all goods, equipment and materials.
- This role is expected to be clerical, but will also require physical activity such as transporting items around site. Equipment is provided to assist with this.
Skills & Experience:
- Able to work in a busy fast paced environment
- Good administrative skills
- Proven experience within Stock Administration/Logistics/Warehouse
- Flexible and able to switch between tasks during the day
- Methodical and high attention to detail
- Quick learner with a proactive attitude
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Physically fit, able to carry out light manual handling work
- Ability to learn new terminology and processes quickly
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted