Watford Office and working from home
Full Time, Monday to Friday
Temporary (3-6 months initially)
£12.82 per hour
Tate are currently working with a worldwide off-price apparel and home fashions retailer to recruit a Logistics Analyst
This role requires the successful candidate to temporarily work from home.
- Work with 3PL, internal planning and PCs on Merchandise flow requirements and support where necessary.
- KPI / Performance monitoring.
- Make sure all freights moving according to pre published SLAs and communicate with internal parties on any changes.
- Finance/AP/BVS/Remote BO/DP&A support on daily enquiries.
- Some origin support/monitoring - i.e., US/TR.
- Support in Allocation & carrier coordination.
- Support, monitor and drive operational/cost saving initiatives.
- Trouble shoots operational process/challenges and come up with service improvement suggestions.
- Claims management.
- Ad hoc reporting.
- To confidently use Excel.
If you're a confident communicator with excellent relationship building skills and you have worked in a similar role, where you were responsible for completing the tasks listed above, we would love to hear from you.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Tate for more information; 01582 692 543.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted