Start Date: Mid Sept
Likely Duration: 3 Months
Location: Work from Home
Pay: £10.29 per hour
We have a great opportunity to join a friendly team as a Programme Coordinator on a temporary basis working from home. This is an interesting role where you will need excellent communication, administration skills and attention to detail.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide full administrative support to the appropriate programmes to support the successful delivery of all training programmes, conferences and events
- To manage and prioritise own day-to-day activities in line with team workload and deadlines.
- Assist with the administration of events and workshops to ensure an effective process.
- Deal with data on spreadsheets accurately
- Prepare documentation for training programmes/conferences to include where applicable advertising, application forms, programme materials and evaluation forms.
- Booking training programmes, meetings and workshops book venues appropriately. This includes arranging specific access, attendance for participants and facilitators.
- Collate, analyse and disseminate evaluations and feedback results to programme organisers.
- Accurate data input to ensure databases are current and the appropriate paperwork has been sent out.
- Answer email, telephone and postal queries related to programme information.
The successful candidate will need to be organised, efficient and confident with communication.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted