Job Title: Call Centre Project Manager Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum Location: Aylesbury Contract: 12 month Fixed Term Contract Hours: Full Time
An excellent opportunity has become available within a well-established organisation, for an experienced Call Centre Project Manager to support on a 12 month contract to manage all new and ongoing projects that impact the contact centre.
The ideal candidate will have previous contact centre leadership skills as well as demonstrable experience within project management.
- Lead on all projects within the contact centre
- Represent the contact centre on other business projects
- Coordinate team training & briefings on all projects
- Liaise with planning & training teams to ensure smooth project delivery
- Manage the implementation process of all projects
- Own the recruitment project for the team
- Managing team suggestions and feedback to the team
- Identify & implement process and IT changes for continuous improvement
- Carry out any additional duties
- Attend training meetings & company events
- Previous contact centre management experience
- A relevant project management qualification is essential e.g. PRINCE2
- Project Management experience, specifically relating to contact centre/customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to organise and prioritise workloads
- Able to work under pressure and to project deadlines
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted