HR Business Partner
£35k to £40k
Our client is part of a global brand and currently have an opportunity for a HRBP to join their in-house team.
- HR Road mapping for the company
- Creating job specs
- Creating KPI's alongside business heads
- Designing appraisal system as well as monitoring the appraisal process
- Creating and launching well-being initiatives
- Working alongside learning and development to put together bespoke training
- Analysing and reporting data
- Maintaining the company website
Ideal Candidate -
- HR and road mapping experience
- Experience working within a multi- location organisation
- Experience of working with stakeholders
- Desirable - if you have worked within a retail or FMCG environment
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search