2nd line Support
Working on a busy Service Desk
full time office-based role
Temporary for 3 - 6 months, with possible extension
Free parking on site
Based in Milton Keynes, this office-based support work is to assist with the roll out of network equipment across various customer sites in the UK and Europe. You will be working within a friendly team within a Covid safe office. We are seeking hardworking technical individuals, who are immediately available. We have worked with this company for many years and had fantastic feedback from candidates who have worked with them. We highly recommend this company and look forward to sharing more details with you.
In this job, you will be:
- Remotely overseeing installation/ migration through to completion.
- Remotely assist with implementation of new equipment on sites across the EU
- Update and provide status updates and installation reports to the business and customer.
- Performing 2nd line troubleshooting where necessary, with escalation support available.
Ideally, for this role we are looking for:
- Field service or technical service desk experience
- Network or Cisco knowledge would be a huge advantage
- Must be a natural problem solver and a strong communicator
You will be:
- Working 8am - 5pm Monday & 8am - 4.30pm Tuesday to Friday
- Paid weekly
- Accruing holiday pay which can be used/paid out later this year
- Getting product training
If this sounds like a great project to support do not waste time, apply immediately and we will contact you to discuss further.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted