Tate are pleased to be working with a local NHS Trust to recruit Emergency Medical Dispatch positions on a permanent basis to be based in Exeter.
- Answer all emergency calls that come into the Clinical Hub from members of the public.
- Process urgent GP/Hospital transport request
- Provide support to clinical desk advisors
- Ensure accurate and important clinical information is passed to staff and relevant parties
- Complete relevant paperwork.
- Adhere to guidelines when recording information and records.
The successful candidates will possess GCSE Maths and English (Grade C/4 or above), or equivalent. You must also demonstrate excellent communication skills and professional and calm telephone manner.
The full time role requires you to work shifts (across a 24/7 relief rota providing cover on weekends, nights and bank holidays), the relief rota means you will know your shifts up to 6 weeks in advance. Typical shifts will include a mixture of the following;
0700-1900, 1900-0700, 1600-0000, 1600-0200, 1100-2300, 1500-0100 and 1700-0300hrs.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted