Are you a project coordinator looking for a new role that will have significant impact of people lives and wellbeing?
Alternatively, do you currently work within the education or apprenticeship sector and really enjoy the project management part of those roles?
If so, we have a great opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join a market leading organisation, which truly adds value to peoples lives. The role, based just outside of Hitchin will involve joining a friendly and industrious "Project and Partnership management team", where you will be responsible for overseeing a variety of projects for the businesses partner and stakeholder organisations.
You will be required to work closely with Project and Partnership Manager, and you will oversee and report on the progress on a few partnership projects. This will also include liaising and building strong working relationships with external partners and clients.
Within this role you will also be required to gather and respond to the business key audiences within the education sector. These insights will then be used to create a range of resources that will be used within a variety of projects.As the Project Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Leading the implementation of new projects including project planning and devising processes and procedures
- The development and creation of content and resources in relation to the relevant contract project. These resources will be innovative, inspiring, and impactful. You will be involved in the development of these ideas from inception to launch
- Tracking and reporting of project progress and performance
- Liaising directly with clients and other stakeholders and resolving quality and performance issues
- Overseeing the quality of resources being developed including proof reading of all new content
- Developing and maintaining a knowledge of industry trends and innovation
- Represent the organisation at external events
- Key project administration duties
The ideal Project Coordinator candidate will need:
- Excellent project coordination experience ideally within the education or apprenticeship sector
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a track record of building strong working relationships with key clients and business stakeholders
- Strong written communications skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Experienced in the creation of resources aimed at young people (desired not essential)
- Highly organised with the ability to multi takes and work in a fast-paced environment
- Pro-active, creative, and innovative in their approach to work
- Positive, can do attitude
- Background in careers, education, or training (desired not essential)
Working Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 5:00, you can expect to receive a salary between£23,000 and £25,000 depending upon experience. This role also offers a great benefits packagewhich includes, 3 days of paid community/volunteering each year, some flexibility aroundworking hours and location and significant learning & development opportunities.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted