Dealer Marketing Manager
It is an exciting and challenging time to join our client due to the new technological developments in the Automotive Category, and this department will be part of the team, covering the UK and Ireland, responsible for bringing to market new products into new categories and reaching new customers.
As part of the Communications team within the Marketing department, you will be the lead for all Dealer Marketing within the UK and ROI, under the guidance of the Senior Marketing Communications Manager, ensuring that the annual marketing plan supports the dealer network achieve their sales targets.
Competitive salary of £50,000 with excellent benefits, including company car. This role is part remote. Head office is based in Milton Keynes.
As Dealer Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Dealer Marketing Programme - work with agency partners to review and further develop all aspects of the programme to support dealers' local marketing activities
- Work with the Brand Communications Manager to develop campaigns that support dealers marketing activities, including tactical, brand and product launches, in line with national campaigns, brand guidelines and the overall business objectives
- Provide dealers with a dealer marketing toolkit that supports them increase leads, convert to sales, and retain customers (new car, used cars, fleet and Motability) working with the wider marketing team and Financial Services division where applicable
- Collaborate with the Aftersales Customer Retention Manager to ensure the aftersales dealer marketing materials are consistent with new car and provide customers with a seamless customer journey
- Work with media and creative agencies to develop co-funded marketing packages that support effective local dealer marketing in line with brand guidelines, and using appropriate media channels including website, press, digital, social, PPC, email, product placements, and radio
- Work with media agency to understand new technologies and innovations in social and digital channels and how they can be utilised and implemented by dealer network
- Review all areas of Dealer Marketing for Republic of Ireland, including understanding any differing requirements from the UK, CRM processes, and reviewing dealer recharges
- Establish strong relationships with the National Sales Manager and the RSMs to ensure maximum dealer engagement
- Ensure new dealers are supported to set up showrooms that reflect brand CI, and have access to, and training on, the Dealer Marketing System
- Review dealer communication channels and regional quarterly meeting structure to ensure all dealers are informed, engaged, feel supported, and are clear about their responsibilities and how it aligns to national activity
- Create a Dealer Marketing Forum to allow dealers to input into plans, provide feedback, and also act as pilots for new initiatives
- Reintroduce Marketeer of the Year awards to reward excellence in marketing within the dealer network
- Support CRM Manager with the audit of dealer lead management systems to support end to end lead measurement
- Implement and measure agreed KPIs for all dealer marketing activity
- Manage and track all budgets relating to Dealer Marketing, including any dealer recharges (administered by the Marketing Executive)
- Establish a system for reviewing dealer marketing activity within the network, and providing training and support when required - working with our agencies and Dealer Development
- Manage agency partners including reviewing contracts, costs, resources, performance and return on investment
- Develop and maintain a dealer event kit, including event units, marketing collateral, and event support staff
We're looking for someone with the following experience and key attributes:
- Experience in a marketing role, either with an automotive manufacturer or large dealer group
- Experience of working within a wide range of ATL and BTL marketing channels, particularly digital
- Experience of managing agencies, and internal stakeholders
- Budget tracking and management
- Project management experience - managing multiple projects and deadlines, ideally within project management tools
- Experience with reporting tools to measure performance and KPIs
- Experience of running agency tenders
- University degree, and ideally CIM or other marketing qualification is desirable
- Ability to prepare and present engaging content to a wide range of audiences, including the dealer network, agencies and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a collaborative ethos and the ability to interact and influence peers effectively
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted