Graduate Client Services Executive
Are you a graduate looking to join a creative forward-thinking innovative organisation where you can showcase your strong customer service skills along with your problem solving skills?
We have rare opportunity for a fabulous growing brand based in Nottingham city centre.
The role will include:
- Speaking to existing clients, problem solving and answering complex questions
- Hosting engaging and informative training sessions with new and existing customers
- Responding quickly to queries as the key point of contact for our online chat service
- Managing multiple queries and requests at once
- Spotting opportunities for our Account Managers to up-sell or cross-sell
You must be:
- Educated to University level, min of 2:1 with 3 A level's min B's and C's grade or eqiuv
- Confident at dealing with customers and giving them the very best customer journey
- Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Extremely organised and able to multitask
In return our client will offer a salary of £21,500 plus a long list of benefits some of which include structured training and ongoing personal development opportunities, supportive team, coaching and counselling along with Free coffee, cinema tickets, online gym classes and other vouchers!
Please note this would be a hybrid working model.
To apply for this role simply click the below link
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted