We are currently looking for experienced Customer Service Advisor's to join a vibrant, busy team based in Watford, Hertfordshire.
Are you passionate about Customer Service?
Would you like a vibrant, fun working environment?
Want to join an International Business with exciting career opportunities?
This role will initially be remote working but you will be expected to attend site from September.
The start date for these positions is either Monday 6th or Monday 13th September.
You will enjoy an hourly rate of £9.74 and the role is temporary until 14th January 2022.
Your day-to-day role will include:
- Answering inbound telephone calls from customers, dealing with queries and resolving issues.
- Liaising with the store network and other internal departments to ensure swift resolution of customer enquiries.
- Managing a busy email inbox and ensure you are replying to customer queries.
- Making outbound calls as required to help resolve customer issues.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, ideally on the telephone in a query-based environment
- A flexible approach to your workload.
- The desire to be successful and deliver outstanding quality in all you do.
The Contact Centre opening hours are Monday to Sunday between 8.00am and 7.00pm. You will work a flexible shift pattern working a total of 37.5 hours per week. The role is predominately to cover weekends.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted