Tate are supporting Bristol City Council in their search for an Admin Support Officer to support a colleague who has a visual impairment on a part time basis.
In this role responsibilities would include:
- Working collaboratively and supporting a colleague with admin tasks as needed.
- Reading documents and helping where colleague unable to read certain hand written documents.
- Assisting with shared email account.
- Updating information on database, helping with scanning sand saving of documents.
- Assisting colleague with learning office 365 & share point.
- Experience of using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confidentiality and discretion and awareness of complying with GDPR regulations.
In this role you would work 10 hours per week, across Tuesdays and Wednesdays. This would be an office based role for 3 months initially and is paying £10.62 per hour
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted