HR & Recruitment Assistant
Do you have previous recruitment experience? Would you like to work for an organisation that helps to transform young peoples lives? If yes, this is the job for you!
Due to continued growth, my client is now seeking a HR & Recruitment Assistant to join them on an initial 6 month contract. Working in a small, friendly team, duties will include:
- Liaising with line managers on recruitment requirements, assisting with recruitment campaigns and putting together recruitment advertisements.
- Shortlisting and anonymising of CVs prior to the submission to line managers.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews.
- Administration responsibilities including producing contracts of employment and ensuring
- they are issued in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure an effective and timely onboarding process.
- Scheduling inductions for successful candidates.
- Carry out references and other background checks.
- Providing feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Provide and support the HR team in all HR related matters, as required.
- To undertake any other duties, appropriate to the post, which may from time to time be required.
To be considered for this great opportunity, candidates must have the following:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in recruitment campaigns including screening and shortlisting candidates.
- Good level of experience of working in recruitment.
- Good knowledge of carrying out right to work checks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruitment administration.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks, manage time efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to deal tactfully in all situations and interactions.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted