HR Advisor (1 years fixed term contract)
Term time plus 4 weeks holiday
We are looking for a passionate and driven HR Advisor to join a lovely team based just outside Nottingham city centre. This opportunity would be 1 year fixed term contract as it is covering maternity leave. The organisation has over 150 employees to support and this role is an Advisor level, however, you will get involved in all aspects of a generalist HR role including payroll and also recruitment.
- Ensuring all aspects of HR administration, including new starters, leavers, variations, maternity, performance reviews, absence, references etc are produced and paperwork completed and entered into the HR database accurately and on time.
- Preparing the monthly payroll information to be sent to the internal payroll service, completing necessary processing and documentation and attending the monthly payroll meeting with Head of HR.
- Data inputting of information into HR systems to support payroll processing in all aspects of delivery to ensure accurate and timely returns.
- Monitoring fixed term end dates, probationary periods, absence triggers and taking appropriate action to support managers with the process.
- Producing contracts of employment and new starter paperwork.
- Administration, monitoring and authorisation checks for DBS and pre-employment records.
- Supporting HR casework with documentation, advice on the process, attendance at meetings for investigations, disciplinary, capabilities, grievances and appeal.
- General office administration including filing, telephone messages and dealing with general enquiries.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Experience of delivering HR or recruitment on a face-to-face personal basis
- CPD log and current employment law knowledge
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- CPD records and membership of the CIPD
- High level of Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- CIPD Level 5 qualification would be an advantage but not essential
This position requires a valid enhanced DBS check
Please click on the below link to apply
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted