Tate are pleased to be workiing with the leading employer in Cardiff to recruit an SQL Analyst to help support its millions of customers. As part of the Planning, Analytics department, the key responsibility for the Developer is to continually develop and enhance the business Information by making relevant data available in an accessible way
Main duties of the role:
- Engage with stakeholders to establish functional and non-functional requirements and translating these into effectively designed products.
- Ensure stakeholders are always kept informed on the development of their products.
- Support User Acceptance Testing of created products including guidance documentation and facilitating training if needed.
- Create procedural/knowledge documents on products created and maintaining these within our Sharepoint site
- Maintain product refresh schedules and monitor performance, resolving any exceptions arising and ensuring that all products are produced and distributed in a timely manner
- Continually review existing business data processes & practices looking for opportunities to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Adhere to change management processes when assisting in promoting new releases
The successfull candidate will need to demonstrate the following;
- Experience in writing complex SQL Server queries. Joining of tables, aggregates and combining datasets.
- Writing SQL Server DDL scripts to create objects such as Tables, Views, Functions and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in writing SQL Server DML scripts to insert data, update data and delete data from database.
- Experience of importing data from third party sources (e.g. via Flat Files, ODBC, Linked Servers or APIs)
Knowledge of SQL server integration services would be great!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted