Tate are proud to be supporting a leading business in Tiverton to recruit for a Systems Development Manager, where you will manage and implement projects to ensure the continued efficient use of the Enterprise Resource Planning system Epicor.
- Manage and resolve day to day issues with users of the system.
- Test and implement upgrades to the Epicor system, communicating and resolving issues as required with Epicor and providing support to users post go-Live.
- Provide training and support to all users of the Epicor system. Devise projects and set up teams where appropriate, planning and communicating expected milestones and timelines. Drive project through testing, assessment, training, roll out and implementation stages.
- Test and advise regarding new modules and functionality with stakeholders. Fully implement new upgrades, that will include training and support for users.
- Set up and maintenance of Epicor system e.g. reason codes, resources, employees, and production calendars.
- Manage Data Management Tool (DMT) updates of the system in a controlled manner with testing and liaison with finance and the users.
- Liaison with IT and users on other software systems which may be used in conjunction with Epicor.
- Write and distribute training documentation and user guides as appropriate.
- Manage and trouble shoot problems that arise within the system.
- Appraise any opportunities for integration of any non Epicor Systems within Epicor alongside IT department.
- Use Kaizen techniques to look at administrative systems with a view to removing duplication and eliminating unnecessary paper.
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) where required.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills with a high level of computer literacy, with experience of using ERP in a previous role.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted