Do you possess proven Sales Order Processor experience?
Are you able to process high volumes of orders, maintaining accuracy and an exceptional level of Customer Service?
This position is for a Sales Order Processor on a Permanent, Full Time basis.
As well as a competitive annual salary of up to £22,500 D.O.E, with an additional £1,000 bonus, the business offers a very friendly and team oriented working environment.
Working out of fabulous premises in Welwyn Garden City, with free parking available on site.
The job is immediately available.
This is a new position for a growing business within the Manufacturing industry. Working within a team of 25 very dedicated professionals, you will be responsible for delivering a first-class Sales Order Processing offering for the business.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week with early finishes on a Friday
- Accurately inputting orders into SAP.
- Creating quotations and proforma orders within SAP.
- Reviewing purchase orders prior to processing to confirm that pricing, delivery terms, lead-times and stock levels are in-line with agreed price lists and / or quotations.
- Highlighting any significant demand changes to other departments which could cause stock availability issues.
- Review orders for opportunities to cross sell and up sell.
Personal skills and attributes:
- Ability to manage a high workload whilst maintaining acute eye to detail.
- Adaptable and meticulous whilst processing orders.
- Ability to learn new systems, products and services.
- SAP experience - desirable.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted