Front of House Supervisor Winchester £28,000
We are excited to be supporting our Client with this excellent opportunity to work in a busy and professional consulting company. Our client is an award-winning leader in their field of expertise. The successful candidate will be supplying meeting management services at a professional level and supplying a wide range of administration support and line Management.
- Responsible for managing the Front of House Assistant and delegating duties
- Operating meeting room bookings system.
- Welcoming and greeting all clients and visitors, and attending to their requirements whilst within the meeting room suite
- Maintaining all rooms aesthetics. Ensure all stationery available and that the rooms are visually to a high standard
- Arrange meeting room furniture as required for each meeting, and ensure correct IT equipment is provided
- Organise and serve refreshments
- Reporting any required maintenance within the meeting suite and associated areas to the Facilities-Help-desk.
- Providing cover on Ground floor Reception / switchboard as necessary. General assistance in all aspects of Front of House services.
- You will have previous experience with supervising a small team
- A team player, able to learn all task in the department to cover when required.
- Experience working within the hospitality industry would advantageous
- Adaptable able to work and manage their team effectively
- Attention to detail, keen to give a good first impression
- Friendly and approachable, offering excellent customer service to clients and support to other team members
- Flexible to work additional hours
- A good understanding on Microsoft Office.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Switchboard experience would be an advantage however not essential
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5.30pm. This company is based in central Winchester and easily accessible of public transport. The company have an excellent benefits scheme and are a very supportive employer.
Please do send your CV in the first instance.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted