Front of House Coordinator Winchester 28k
We are excited to be supporting our Client with this excellent opportunity to work in a busy and professional consulting company. Our client is a leader in their field of expertise with decades of experience. Managing your team, the successful candidate will be supplying meeting management services to a professional level and also supplying a wide range of administration support.
- Operating meeting room bookings system.
- Welcoming and greeting all clients and visitors, and attending to their requirements
- Maintaining all rooms aesthetics. Ensure all stationery is available and that the rooms are visually to a high standard
- Arrange meeting room furniture as required for each meeting, and ensure correct IT equipment is provided
- Organise and serve refreshments
- Responsible for managing Front of House Assistant and delegating duties including Managing the facilities within The Hub, The Terrace, and Service kitchen. Overseeing the FOH Assistant who is responsible for servicing these areas.
- Reporting any required maintenance within the meeting suite and associated areas to Facilities-Help-desk.
- Providing cover on the Ground floor Reception / switchboard as necessary. General assistance in all aspects of Front of House services.
- A team player, able to learn all tasks in the department to cover when required.
- Experience in a similar role eg hotel/ corporate & catering
- Adaptable and able to work and manage their team effectively
- Attention to detail, keen to give a good first impression
- Friendly and approachable, offering excellent customer service to clients and support to other team members
- Flexible to work additional hours
- A good understanding on Microsoft Office.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Switchboard experience would be an advantage however not essential
This is an excellent company to work for, they value their staff and offer excellent benefits
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted