Customer Orders Representative
Welwyn Garden City
Salary: £20,000-£21,000 DOE, OTE £23,000
Our client within the plumbing and electrical industry are seeking an experienced Sales Order Processor to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
This role will be to manage and process inbound sales orders from customers.
You will be someone who puts the customer at the heart of each transaction, with the ability to learn a wide portfolio of products in order to up sell at every opportunity.
Some of the key activities are:
- Developing new business opportunities through inbound and outbound calls through campaigns
- Upselling and cross selling at every opportunity
- Turning enquiries into sales
- Creating quotations for customers
- Using the internal system to record orders/activity
- Proven sales order processor experience
- Demonstrable experience within a Plumbing / Electrical setting
- An ability to form positive relationships within customers, and up sell at every opportunity
- Excel savvy, as well as a proficient user of the wider MS Office programme
- An articulate individual
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work both individually and as part of a wider team
- Ability to work under pressure and delivering tasks to strict deadlines
- Handling, managing and processing sales orders from customers over the phone and via email/fax
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted