Pay - £12.00
Location - AL7 1TW
Working in a busy call centre, within a friendly and professional team. You will mainly be taking inbound calls relating to a variety of occupational pension schemes. You may be required to answer queries via email and be asked to provide support to the administration and customer service team.
- Forward on escalated calls in the correct manner
- Maintain and develop knowledge of pension schemes
- Provide support to the administration team
- Support team members during busy periods
- Work as part of an effective team Clients
- Answer the phones and respond to members queries to set service standards
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand
- Communicate with members via email
- Make outbound calls when required Financial
- Hit individual (KPI of 50 calls per day) and team targets
- Ensure timely completion of timesheets
Minimum Criteria & Skills (including education & licenses)
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive, customer focused attitude Advantageous
- Experience in either DB or DC pensions administration would be an advantage
- Experience working within a contact centre would be an advantage
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TODAY!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted