Sales Administrator - £18k - £22k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Are you looking for a new role where you can deliver excellent levels of customer service?
Happy to work for an independent company with impressive reviews and a genuine family feel within the team?
Based in St Albans... and with parking?
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- To meet and greet guests who are in attendance of the showroom
- To answer emails and incoming calls with a polite and courteous manner
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge
- Processing of orders and accurately entering information into an inhouse CRM
- To undertake any other reasonable requests in line with business objectives and support of the team
Skills and experience:-
- Previous experience working in a Sales Administration role
- Competent Microsoft office capability
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as a part of a team
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted