An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Secretary / Administrator to join a leading consultancy business in London on a temp to perm basis. Working alongside existing administrators, the main duties of this role include:
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Team diary management
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Preparing and writing reports for consultants
- Preparing invoices
The position has the potential to manage a dedicated team of consultants.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that applicants are able to start on the 1st September and have the following:
- Proven experience in a similar role - experience gained in a consultancy business is advantageous
- Be able to work on using own initiative
- Strong organisation skills
- IT literate with a good knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted