If you are an experienced administrator skilled in processing sales orders and producing quotes looking for a role within a small, yet dedicated team where you will have a real impact on the business, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Title: Sales Administrator Salary: £23,000-£25,000 per annum Location: LutonContract: Permanent, Full Time Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Process client orders using Sage 50
- Dispatch sales orders
- Organise and package samples for customers
- Generate reports via Sage and Excel
- Handle incoming customer enquiries
- Produce quotations
- Follow up quotations and close opportunities
- Create new accounts on Sage
- Ensure all client information is kept fully up to date on Sage
- Work closely with the dispatch team to monitor client orders
- General account management of certain clients
- Any other relevant ad-hoc tasks to support the team
- A strong administrator, with excellent organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Driven and motivated
- Enthusiastic approach to work
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted