Job title: Procurement Manager
Salary: Circa 60K
Location: Homebased with occasional travel
We are recruiting a Procurement Manager for a growing and innovative real estate and accommodation organisation in the UK. This role is pivotal in driving consistency across all sourcing, purchasing and tendering activities across the business. In addition, this person will also pay a crucial role in ensuring optimised efficiency, cost savings and value for money are achieved.
The ideal candidate will be MCIPS or equivalent qualified, be commercial astute with excellent communication skills and able to build trust and influence at all levels of hierarchy.
Key responsibilities will include but not me limited to;
- Lead on the development and delivery of a new procurement strategy
- Ensure new contracts, extensions and renewals are compliant, reflect best global practice and maximise VFM
- Advise stakeholder groups across the business to enable them to gain best value from procurement activities
- Manage and mitigate supply chain risk
- Work with finance team throughout the procurement cycle to assist with forecasting and budgeting
- Take the lead on supplier selection, management, performance, and renegotiations
- Perform sourcing, liaising, and negotiating with new and existing suppliers to improve business.
This is an exciting time to join the business as they are going through a new brand launch and have exciting growth plans on the horizon. If you are an experienced procurement Manager looking for a new and exciting Procurement Opportunity, I'd love to hear from you today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted