Product Manager - Biomedical
Our client an established company that supplies and supports UK and internationally within their field and who are dedicated to providing a personalised customer service to its customers are currently seeking an experienced Product Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with worldwide connections and relationships with leading manufacturers.
Role: Product Manager Where: Southampton outskirts Salary: c£33-40,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Growing of sales and gross profit of allocated Suppliers at a cost compatible with contribution
- Being the subject matter expert for all allocated suppliers
- Preparing strategic and tactical Business Plans for Suppliers to include
- Managing the implementation of the plans through the generation of content in conjunction with the Marketing Department
- Developing and maintaining levels of product and market knowledge appropriate to the position of "subject matter expert
- Utilise time in the field face to face with customers to support achievement of key account objectives, develop the market and support the sales process as subject matter expert
- Develop and continually improve training materials to detail product and "how to sell", aimed at the field force and HQ staff as appropriate
- Manage aspects of "product on shelf" including - The Product Master File, expiring product, forecasting, pricing strategy and post-market surveillance
- Manage and secure relationships with Suppliers including Distribution Agreements
- Attend/organise Conferences, Meetings and Exhibitions as required
- Maintain harmonious cooperative working relations with other departments particularly with Sales Management and the Sales Team
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve supply prices
You will need:
- Previous experience within a similar role - (essential)
- Previous industry experience - Biomedical - (essential)
- To be of smart appearance with excellent interpersonal skills
- To be professional in your approach
- The ability to build excellent working relationships
- To be organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail
- A stable career history
- Natural Sciences/ Bio-Medical Science degree or master's level (essential)
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search