Our client an established company that supports the healthcare industry are currently looking to recruit an office administrator to join its small and friendly team. This is a busy and varied position incorporating customer contact, marketing and administrative support. The role would suit someone highly organised and efficient who has an excellent eye for detail and a 'can do' attitude.
Role: Office Administrator Where: Romsey outskirts Salary: Up to £24,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaison with customers and ensuring that enquires or requests are responded to efficiently and followed through to completion
- Updating of customer information on the database
- Drafting of proposals for customers
- Arranging bookings for the company
- Upkeep of the customer database and providing reports as necessary
- Maintain a tracking system on the status of all proposals
- Assisting at exhibitions and marketing events
- Organising materials needed at exhibitions and training courses
- Maintain the company diary
- Travel arrangements nationally and internationally
- Maintaining the supply of marketing booklets and flyers and assuming responsibility for developing and producing new marketing materials when needed
- Assisting in general marketing support
You will need:
- To be well presented and professional in your approach
- Excellent communication skills
- To be highly organised and efficient
- To be flexible and able to work as part of a small team
- A 'can do' attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Confident IT skills including: MS Office, PowerPoint, InDesign (Desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join an interesting and professional company. Due to the location of this role you will need your own transport.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted