Product Manager - Southampton - £30,000 - £35,000 - Hybrid working available - Free parking
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to work for a global organisation based on the outskirts of Southampton. They are a hugely successful company with a strong reputation, and they are looking for a talented, professional, and experienced Product expert to join their team.
If you like the stability of working for a large corporate organisation, but love the family feel of a small business, this combines the two. They offer flexible working from home two days a week, and a fun, friendly and supportive team when you are in the office.
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for both product planning and product strategy. This includes managing the product throughout the full product life-cycle, and working closely with purchasing, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Managing initial stock packages, as well as adjustments to strategy and execution of stocking strategies
- Working with purchasing to manage inventory levels, process stock rotations, returns in line with sales requirements and budgets.
- Work with purchasing to negotiate pricing with suppliers and scheduling annual supplier blanket orders.
- Setting up of part numbers and bill of materials in the (ERP) system.
- Maintain internal price and delivery module, responding promptly to sales.
- Ensures integrity of system information including cost, suggested resale, packaging information, descriptions, and other part data maintenance.
- Working closely with the purchasing team, manage the inventory turns for the product(s) you are responsible for.
- Analyse slow moving & excess inventory using Excel and take/track actions to meet company KPI's.
Essential experience and skills
- 5 year's experience preferred in a similar role, ideally within manufacturing or electronics.
- Product/Marketing diploma or equivalent desirable.
- Bachelor's degree or related equivalent experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted