A meticulous, self-motivated, and engaging individual is required to join an automotive business based in Stevenage.
As a Service Administrator you will play a key role within the business's large servicing department. You will work very closely with the rest of the service admin team, in the delivery of exceptional customer service to the business's clients.
This role is a great opportunity for either a recent school, college or university leaver and doesn't require any previous experience within the motor industry, as full training will be given.
This role comes with a nice perks package which includes, discounted servicing and parts for the employee and their immediate family, 23 days holiday, discounted deals on the purchase of any new car plus the chance to achieve an up-selling bonus.
There are also potential long-term opportunities within this role to move into a front of house position as a Service Advisor or Receptionist.
As a Service Administrator you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Dealing with inbound enquiries and processing service booking requests
- Carrying out prospect booking calls, emails and follow ups
- Invoicing clients
- Compiling daily banking figures for the accounts team
- Preparing and compiling service booking job cards
- Scanning and online document filing
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
The ideal Service Administrator candidate will need:
- Previous administration experience would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Great attention to detail and the ability to enter data accurately
- Customer service experience
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment
- Good numerical skills
Working Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm (1 hour lunch break), plus one Saturday morning in 4 (9am till 1pm). The right candidate can expect to receive a salary from £20,000 to £22,000 plus a great benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted