A global leading Executive Search Firm based in amazing offices in a prime location in the West End of London is seeking a Project Coordinator, paying between £30,000 to £40,000 + an extensive benefits package, to join their ambitious and rapidly growing UK team
The role will be supporting some of the companies high achieving consultants with all of the background administrative tasks needed to support the recruitment process, from appointment all the way through to placement. They really are an amazing company, who work in partnership with some very high profile organisations that are all about creating a positive impact on society.
You will be involved in:
- Managing up to 15-20 projects (recruitment processes) at one time, all at different stages.
- Taking ownership of relationships, liaising with both clients and candidates, making sure all sides are receiving the highest quality of care.
- Organising and coordinating multiple interchangeable diaries, booking meetings, business trips, appointments for the consultant.
- Preparing pitches and presentations for clients. Helping with strategic business development with the consultants, providing ideas and research.
- Being the first point of contact for the team.
The organisation is seeking a graduate calibre, tenacious, results driven candidate who is very business mined. You will have excellent organisational skills, experience in managing complex dairies or teams as well as experience liaising with people from all levels and backgrounds. You will be flexible in your approach to working, dynamic and calm under pressure, while having the ability to problem solve difficult situations. You will enjoy working to tight deadlines as well as working in multiple projects at one time.
This really is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to get into a role that will constantly keep you on your toes while working to create a positive social impact.
If you feel this the right opportunity for you then please do apply directly to the advert.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search