Customer Service Administrator - £20,000 + benefits - Milton Keynes - Office based, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
Our client is expanding due to continued success and this is a great time to join them as a Customer Service Administrator. This is the ideal opportunity to gain your first step into the financial services industry, where progression is very real and full training will be provided.
As part of the Mortgage Progression team, you will pride yourself on the customer experience by taking your customers through their journey from initial mortgage application stage to the completion of their property purchase or re-mortgage. You will liaise with lenders, clients, estate agents and mortgage consultants to proactively progress each case.
We will consider candidates from any industry, as full training will be offered.
If you're passionate about delivering outstanding Customer Service, you're proactive and you're looking for a role where you can use your initiative, please apply today!
You will receive full Training and support and a clear career progression path.
You will thrive within a fast paced, pressurised environment whilst keeping the customer at the heart of what you do.
You will liaise with Mortgage Lenders, Solicitors, and Mortgage Consultants etc.
Examples of what you will be doing:
- Proactively progressing individual cases from mortgage application through to completion
- Problem solving when required to move purchases and re-mortgages along
- Working as a part of a vibrant team to support your Mortgage Consultants pipelines
- Maintaining a positive relationship with customers and Mortgage Consultants
- Working to deadlines to ensure customers achieve their dream move
- Prioritising and organising your workload to ensure the best outcome is achieved
Skills and Experience Required:
- Being Driven and Self Motivated
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills
- Ability to use your own initiative and problem solve quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Ability to demonstrate a confident telephone manner
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted